- Presentation tools are used for conducting and assisting presentation activities.
- These include interactive whiteboards, electronic copyboards, interactive panels, interactive plasma displays, educational tools and software, bluetooth and USB tablets, multimedia projectors and document cameras.
- They are available in different screen sizes, can be portable from one place to another or fixed in one room, have different resolution, and interactive features.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, educational institutes, and entertainment venues.
- Includes the amplifier and transducer needed to add audio to presentations.
- Compatible with eno Classic interactive whiteboard series.
- Successfully delivers synchronized and surround sound system effects.
- Quick volume adjustment right from the computer.
- Quickly installs tool free on the back of the eno Classic interactive whiteboard; preventing damage and theft.
- All in one multifunctional (scan, print, video capture) visualizer.
- 3.2 megapixels camera.
- High definition 1080 Pixels Resolution.
- 8x digital zoom.
- Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps.
- TrueSnap technology for image cleanup.
- Package contents: 1.8m USB 2.0 cable, Icon Strip, Application CD, User Manual, Quick Start Guide.
Table 'clarybus_cbm1cbizmac.users' doesn't exist